2024 Foundation (Prep) enrolments
The Department of Education has released a new
statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Laurimar Primary School.
The new timeline will apply for children starting Foundation (Prep) in 2024. All government primary schools will follow the new timeline in 2023 to support Foundation (Prep) enrolments for the 2024 school year.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets and the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers’, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Laurimar Primary School from 24 April 2023.
Monday 2:45 - 3:30pm Tuesday 9:30 - 10:30 am Friday 10:00 - 11:00 am
What you need to do:
1. Contact our school Laurimar Primary School to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process.
2. Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
3. Submit an enrolment application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023.
4. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an enrolment offer, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023.
5. Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023.
6. Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address. Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
email the VSBA at email@example.com
The uniform shop PSW is located at 4/5 Danaher Drive, South Morang and is also available online at https://www.psw.com.au.
School tours for 2023 / 2024 enrolments will be conducted weekly at the following times: