Foundation (Prep) Enrolments for 2025 Students
The Department of Education has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Laurimar Primary School.
Information for parents and carers on when and how to enrol their child in 2025 Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school can be found at 'Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)'.
What you need to do:
1. Contact our school Laurimar Primary School to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process.
3. Submit an enrolment application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 26 July 2024.
4. You will be notified of the outcome of your application Friday 9 August 2024. If you receive an enrolment offer, you should accept the offer by Friday 23 August 2024.
5. Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2024.
6. Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Wednesday 29 January 2025.
Enrolment applications submitted after 26 July 2024 will be processed by the school as they are received, in accordance with the Department of Education's Placement Policy.
Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address. Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
The uniform shop PSW is located at 4/5 Danaher Drive, South Morang and is also available online at https://www.psw.com.au.